Saturday 10 October 2009

Cartoon Gospel

I was wandering around the internet this morning and came across a Christian cartoon site. Now I have to say, I think the site is cheesey to say the least, but amongst all that mozzarella were some interesting things.

There is the Gospel presentation
Battle of the Kingdoms and an ebook you can download called Spirituality made simple.

Both have much to say
about our salvation and sanctification (CU people, oh look its those words again) in a clear and visual way.

I wonder what you think of them both? What questions come to mind when you have watched/read them? I would be interested to know.

As ever you can comment here on my blog, or via facebook when this appears in my notes.
Image from http://www.ydyc.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=42

1 comments:

Rich said...

Perhaps you'd like my site ... www.CartoonGospel.com ... hopefully less cheesy or at least a mild colby ... ;)

Post a Comment