Monday 3 August 2009

#1 Stumbled Upon

I have a thread in my personal blog called Stumbled Upon... thought I' share it with you guys too...

Three words came to mind on this little stumble, I will leave them to the end...

I love the Internet. there's just so much to see.

For example, a bubble in the process of bursting - I mean, how on earth did they manage to photograph that? I'm sure it would tell me on wiki.

And then of course, in the long road of sustainable living, there are a host of metaphorical B&B's where you can bump into interesting people who have travelled that bit of road before, such as the lovely people at LILI

Every now and then, the Internet stops you in your tracks and causes you to step back and take a deeper look at life. The face of a 42 year-old Cherokee Native American man did that for me. How is it we live in a world where people would rather be homeless than live on the land of their ancestors?

fascinating, informative, heart rending.

0 comments:

Post a Comment